- 10 dried jujube fruits
- 20 Goji berries
- 20 peanuts
- 2 large Snow Mushroom
- 1 cup of Medium grain rice
- Soak the snow mushroom in cold water for 4 hours
- Wash the mushroom thoroughly. Break into smaller pieces and remove the hard part of the roots.
- Cook in slow cooker: add all ingredients except jujube fruit into the pot.
- Cook over high heat for 3~4 hours, or low heat for 5~6 hours until all ingredients are very soft.
- Add jujube and continue cook for 30 minutes before serving.
Tip: When the jujube fruit is overcooked, it may turn sour. Add the jujube in the last step. Usually the last 30 minutes of cooking time.